lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

the Golden Years




"...The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades."










"...Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul...



...I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent."














"If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal."
























"My father used to say, Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary." 






"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing...



...Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario